Sometimes, that teenager we see as “ entitled” or lazy , is really having thoughts of suicide and doesn’t know where to turn. Sometimes, that quiet girl that doesn’t talk to anyone at school , is really hiding bruises under her shirt and emotional pain from an abusive situation at home. Sometimes , it’s easier for us to turn a blind eye, rather than offer help or be a voice of reason. Our mission statement at Safety Sense is “ not just living in your community, but giving in your community.” Our pages will be filled with information that we hope will be a minor help with the things kids are facing daily, whether you’re 5 or 18. Everything from how to cross the street safely and online safety tips , to the dangers of fentanyl and how to pick the right college. Our quarterly magazine will also be 100% FREE to anyone needing it.
It is through our business community that we are able to make this all possible. Businesses, big and small, yet all amazing, that have stood with us to say, “ We care about the kids in our community too!” We know we won’t be able to affect or reach every child, but even reaching one through our magazine that calls a suicide help line rather taking their life.. that makes it all worth it. We will have succeeded.
From restaurants and construction companies , and and lawyers to hairdressers, you have all stood with us to say, “ We care about the kids in our community!”
We ask you to join us. The kids of today, really are the leaders of tomorrow.
- A guaranteed circulation of 10,000 free copies to kids in Richmond and area! We purposely wanted a print version to get people to put the phone down! But if you prefer not to, our online version has you covered too!
- Receiving copies of Safety Sense to give to your own clients!
- Your ad will also appear in our online magazine and website. (This is also search engine optimized).
- An advertising tax deduction while still contributing to the youth in your community.
- Showing everyone that you are a caring member of this great city! That you not only prosper, but also give back.That itself makes it all worth it and goes a long way!